Dear WFITN members,
The 16th congress of the WFITN will be held in Kyoto from August, 21st - 25th, 2022. During the General Assembly of the WFITN at this meeting we will vote for a new Executive Committee and for the country to host the 2026 congress.
Applications must be submitted to the secretary [at] wfitn.org and copied to the Secretary General Darren.Orbach [at] childrens.harvard.edu. Applications must be received by Saturday, May, 21st, 2022. The votes will take place by confidential ballot during the General Assembly.
For Executive committee members, the following positions are available:
- Vice President (automatic position of President in 2024)
- Secretary General
- Member-at-large - 5 positions
- An application letter stating the position that is being applied for, roles previously served in the WFITN and your vision for the WFITN.
- Abbreviated CV
In addition applicants must be nominated by two WFITN members in good standing (reference letters).
For hosting the 2026 WFITN meeting:
- The prospective WFITN congress President needs to be a member in good standing of the WFITN for at least the last 4 consecutive years before his or her application for the organization of the meeting.
- Completed application form available: login at www.wfitn.org under the item "WFITN Elections"
- Letter from the prospective congress president with their vision for the meeting.
Darren Orbach (General Secretary) & Allan Taylor (President)