Collaboration of WFITN and International Courses, Conferences and Symposia
1. Advertised courses, conferences and symposia
The course, conference or the symposium falls into the scope of Neurointervention.
What the WFITN does:
Advertisement on WFITN Website (Link)
What such WFITN advertisement of the Course/Conference/Symposium does is to facilitate a reduced fee for WFITN members
To be advertised for a course/conference or symposia by WFITN the organizer needs to contact the educational committee. The course content must be suitable as determined by the education committee.
2. Endorsed courses, conferences and symposia
The meeting fulfills specific criteria (with regards to faculty, content, sponsorship, bias) which assure the quality of the meeting.
What the WFITN does:
Advertisement on WFITN Website, Course can call itself “endorsed by WFITN” in their advertising material and can carry the WFITN logo on any promotional material/syllabus/course programs etc.
What the Course, Conference Symposium does is to facilitate a reduced Fees for WFITN members
To be endorsed for a course/symposium/workshop/educational activity by WFITN it should fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Be organized by a society/organization that is a partner organization of the WFITN or by a WFITN member in good standing
- CME accredited content (or similar such as AMA PRA; UEMS-EACCME®)
- The course content must be suitable as determined by the education committee
- The scientific part of the program must be independent of industry involvement
- Course program – or its English translation – must be available for review 3 months prior to the start date of the activity
Advertised and endorsed courses will be/could be supported by email with flyers of the course/symposium/workshop to our members.
WFITN appreciates the following:
- Link with the websites (A banner / logo exchange on the websites)
- Promoting WFITN courses & congresses on website & any of the social media platforms of the society/ organization, email info to their members